Tuesday, July 8, 2008

On the 17th Month




5 July 2008 Saturday

Darling took me out for a sweet sweet dinner. Initially he jus said i bring you out for dinner tonight and i was thinking wads the occasion? why bring me out? Den told me was for our 17monthsary. So sweet. He brought us to a nice restaurant at rochester. Thou the ambience is good but as we were seating outside in the open space near the trees, i got bitten by mosquitoes. So sad! Was so itchy thru out dinner. Nevertheless i enjoyed the dinner. We order the scallops which cost $22 for 4 pieces. Oh but i simply love it. Is yummy! cooked to the tenderness and juicyness. But darling thinks tt the taste is not strong enough. But is jus fine for me. We also ordered seafood spagatti which comes with the squid ink pasta and the tenderloin. I think the pasta is good.


The Candle Light



Scallops.. *** Yummy ***


~Tenderloin~



Squid Ink Pasta *_*



~*~Tiramisu~*~

~ My Baby ~

No comments: